Tuesday, March 2, 2010

More than a Name is Stake!

The ad attempting to get folks interested in his campaign by creating an interest Snyder for Governor is clever. His confession of not beng able to pronounce the Michigan Supreme Court Chief Justice may have been a failure at recall and his response of not being able to pronounce her name should not have connoted to the party opposition that Mr. Snyder is not intelligent or credible. Maybe, Mr. Snyder could have said my memory fails me at this time but do you believe I don't know what the Supreme Court of Michigan does? if so, Mr. Brewer would better serve Michigan on posing more tougher questions to the governor and doing a better job himself of righting this economy.



Mr. Snyder if you win I have to work with you in the legislature. If Dillion and Berneo wins I have to work with them. Policies and Ideas about policies and law and other such cogitation is what Michigan needs, not a referree for rancor!

No comments:

Post a Comment