Wednesday, March 17, 2010

98% Graduation IN the DPSD promised by Bobb

Overall I would give Rob Bobb a B+ I promise you on the academic which he is fighting for I will give me an A for euphoria! If he thinks that this district will produce 98% of graduates by the time he leaves office +/- 2% he is dellusional and it sets the school district on an unrealistic path. It is pure hype. My ques...tion is this-if you are going to be that bold and 98% why not say 100%?

Look, He should have shot for the national average-then every year increase it from that point-that would be sound manageable change.

I am affraid of his judgements now
. Steve Wasko the PR guy for the District should retract this and say it was really 89% and that would have been a stretched but it would have been closer to the national average than 100% +/- 2%

In closing, unless the company he is planning on replacing Safeway with is a Michigan based company or a Detroit based company Jennifer Granholm needs to have a talk with Bobb and so does Melton, Chair of the Education Committee for the State of Michigan.

When I am elected to the Michgian State Legislature I will do what I can to help the District if it is making sound decisions-this sounds like B.S. a 'brilliant sideshow'-yall know what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment